jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

Post 5 - My Future Job


I am studying film and tv and this career is pretty complete, we learn about the mains roles in the making of an audiovisual project. This roles are direction, script writing, production, photography, sound and editing. Since I am still learning about all this roles I am not sure witch one I would like to work in. Plenty of people doesn’t commit to a single role, for example many directors also write or product, depending of the project, so maybe I would do that, work in different roles. However, the thing that a like the most is editing. Editing is pretty much sitting in your desk, watching everything that was filmed and taking a lot of tiny bits and join them together to make a film. This role is the one that I have practiced the most in the career so I am really comfortable in it, but lately I have been learning about production and I find it very interesting. This role is about making sure that everything necessary to make the film is there and organize very thoroughly the shooting. Definitely is something that I want to do in the near future. And if we make a good film, I can always travel to the film festivals that project it, despite the role I did, so there is that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario