jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

Post 3 - My Favorite Movie

I don’t like when someone ask me this question because, I really don’t have a favorite movie. It’s just impossible for me to pick one among all the different ones out there. Is like bands or songs. Also, movies are so different between them, like, there are many movie genres and I like a lot of them, and the ones that I don’t, I must watch the anyway because of my career. But more important than that, every time you watch a movie is a different experience. For example, when I went to watch It a couple of years ago, I had a really good time at the cinema, so that could be my favorite movie theater experience, but the actual movie is not that good. So, I see this question like an occasion movie, like in which context you watch the movie, not the movie by itself. I think the last movie I watched was my favorite alone in my bedroom in a sad mood movie. It’s a Japanese animated movie called Kimi no Na wa, Your Name in English. This movie is a boy and a girl, that don’t know each other, that somedays wake in the body of the other one. That’s a bad description but I really recommend that movie. It’s a beautiful one, the kind of movies where you cry a lot, and it’s a nice first movie to watch if you are ether interest in Japanese animation or culture.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario