jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

Post 2 - My favorite Concert Ever


I like music a lot. I like listening and playing it. Music has been a very important aspect of my life. But despite all of this, I haven’t been in a lot of concerts. I think I can count them with one hand. My favorite one must be Arctic Monkeys in 2014 at Movistar Arena. Arctic Monkeys is a British band from Sheffield, and they play like indie rock, I guess. This was the first time that I bought my own ticket so my sit was kindda far but that didn’t matter. I remember people were excited before the show, when the sound checking guys got upstage everyone started chanting. When the actual concert started everyone freaked out. The stage was dark, and the band was lit only with a backlight and it stayed like that for a while, until the forth song, Brianstorm, when white and red lights started to flick, and everything went crazy. I think this was my favorite concert because it was like my first real concert and it was my favorite band at the time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario