jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

Post 4 - Your Favorite Book


Definitively I am not a book person. Is not that I don’t like them, I actually get into a book quickly when I start it, bat that’s the problem, is hard to me to start reading something. I just prefer other forms of storytelling, like movies or series. I used to read more when I was in school, because they made us read a book per month and my favorites ones among those were the fantastic and the mystery ones. I remember that I liked Edgar Allan Poe because of his scary stories and because they were shorts, so I didn’t have problems finishing them. I also read Cien años de soledad in school. I think that was the last book a read. I really enjoyed that book because it was something new to me. The world that Gabriel García Márquez created was very interesting. The town, the people, the magical things that happened were amazing. I’d totally recommend it to anyone, I’m sure everyone would like it. I also liked poetry, I mean, I liked Nicanor Parra, so it wasn’t really poetry. I liked him as a character, a renegade that went against the norms and the classics. Actually I just read a couple antipoems by him and I felt like floating on water when reading his words.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario