martes, 3 de septiembre de 2019

Post 1 - A country I'd like to visit


A country that I would like to travel is Holland. I am aware that is not a country and that is part of the Netherlands. Its capital is Amsterdam and it is divided in North Holland and South Holland. This region is globally known for its cities, which sparks extravaganza for their culture as well for the beauty they have. In Amsterdam, for example, there are a lot of tourist destinations, like Anne Frank’s house or the Van Gogh Museum, both destinations I really would like to visit. I also know that the mother tongue in Holland is Dutch, but mostly everyone who lives there know English as well.
I don’t know if I would like to study, work or live there, I haven’t decided on that, because there are also others countries that I am more interested in their academics and working proposals, but Holland is on top of my touristic places to get to know for its culture, ambient and different touristic destinations.

Amsterdam

Van Gogh Museum

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario